Tuesday 1 April 2008

Stock up on cards

One thing bad about me is that I alway forget birthdays. On the occasions when I do remember them I have often been plagued with being in a place where I cannot get to a place to purchase the birthday cards.

I have promised myself that I will be better this year and will be emailing my mum for a birthday list. My Mum is much better than me. She has cards on standby and in some cases buys personalized cards for certain individuals.

Mums just like mine could benefit from stocking up on line using a site like CardsDirect.com.

It would be perfect to stock up on cards and have the ability to personalize the message and images so that people actually feel like you are getting cards from yourself personally. This sure would help me in many cases. You can use the cards for much more too, for family stationary with personal photos and whatever else you can think of. It can also work out much cheaper with prices working out at under $2.00 each, even with personalization.

I'm not a mum but I may benefit from stocking up on some too.

Looking through the great selection of images offered by Cards Direct I really liked the one below:

I thought this image gave off a cool, high class feeling and would be perfect to suit my personality! I have no idea what message I would put inside.

What would you put inside? What kind of image would you pick?

No comments: