Thursday 31 July 2008

My favorite seafood recipe

Choosing my favorite seafood recipe is hard work but I guess aside from simple baked fish I am going to go with shrimp rice salad.

The recipe is so simple and totally delicious.

It goes something like this.....

Get some nice quality fresh shrimps, a couple of hand fulls. Shell and fry them in a pan with some garlic and a little salt, the leave aside to cool completely.

Boil a pot of rice and rinse with cold water when cooked.

Chops some red and green peppers into small pieces and some green onions.

Mix the shrimp, rice, peppers and onions then add a handful of thawed garden peas.

Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy.

Yum yum.

What do you think of this meal? How would you make it better? Do you think it would be a good contendor for the Great American Cook off?

I think it is very simple yet vert effective and pretty healthy.

What is your favorite domestic seafood recipe? I would love to know and may try it.

No comments: