Saturday 21 April 2007

The Fact of Online Life.....

LOCATION: Uk, London, Plumstead, My Flat, In Bed!!

My first post for 10 days!

So what happened and what have a learnt..

Basically my life took over for a bit and with work / trying to sell my flat and general things I just have not had time to pay attention to the blog or my online businesses.

I'm not giving up though!! Everything still is happening, I guess it's just inevitable that every now and then a few days will be missed. I'm off on holiday to Canada for 3 weeks on Tuesday so posts will still be sparadic for a few weeks. Best thing to do is subscribe on the top right of this page (if on the website) and then you should get any posts via email.

What have I learnt in my absense?
• No blogging / promotion = no traffic
• No traffic means that I have not had 1 click on Adsense for the whole week. So no cash earnt

My ideas are still just as active.I need to return from holiday and start making them real. Like I said cafepress is on hold right this second but i'm still starting my links website for which i'll post some details soon and i've just arranged some prices for print and distribution of my photographs so I can sell these through ebay and eventually through my own website and hopefully this will be a really good and fun way of linking in my love of imagery and photographs with the money making online.

Ciao for now. Will blog soon.

forest.........

No comments: