Sunday 8 July 2007

Another Blog? Time for more schemes?

I've started another blog as have noticed that one common thing with all the people actually earning money on the net is their multiple streams of income from more than one blog.

The purpose of my new blog is to allow me to post reviews and randomness so I can be abit more free with speech and talk about things I like and hopefully eventually use it to review products and services in exchange for even a few cents or pennies!

The address for the new blog is: http://www.forestreview.blogspot.com

I know none of my blogging ideas or posts are original right now but I just need to keep plugging away and hopefully gaining friends who will help me grow and find my niche or potential.

My next post will be a post of my earnings. I'll try to do it once a week right now as i'm hoping that my renewed effort will mean that I start to earn more than 0 and increase steadily. I'll estimate it like this.

WEEK 1 report: 1cents
WEEK 2 report: 2cents
WEEK 3 report: 4cents

and something like that. Hopefully for Week 10 i'll be earning almost 12cents a week!

Wish me luck for the week ahead!!!!

No comments: