Sunday 15 July 2007

Forest's Reviews - Name Change

I finally did it, I was easy!

Forest's Reviews and Randomness has become The Random Forest and even has it's own snazzy domain name www.therandomforest.info.

It was a very easy change using bloggers help pages and I purchased the .info domain from Big Daddy for only $1.99 for the first year, BARGAIN!!!!!

I actually own the domain for this site but purchased it from a company that I have no clue how to change the cname settings so when I get time i'll investigate further.

1 comment:

Nor said...

That was a very smart move. With that blog title, you can virtually post anything under the sun. ^^,

Btw, thanks for visiting my blog recently and for that generous compliment you left. A comment like that keep me on my toes (although lately, I tend to become complacent)-thank you so much, for that was very encouraging.

Best wishes in your new blog title and in your blogging.

Cheers!